Talent Acquisition Specialist - Apprenticeship - H/F
Powered by talented and passionate people working hard on democratizing the cloud, Scaleway, the 2nd leading European infrastructure cloud provider, is a multicultural company, rapidly growing into a global brand. We are present in 160 countries, with more than 300 employees of 18 nationalities.
We are a cloud computing pioneer delivering the innovative capabilities of modern multi cloud, covering a full spectrum of services for professionals: public cloud services with Scaleway Elements, private infrastructures and colocation with Scaleway Datacenter and bare Metal infrastructures with Scaleway Dedibox.
We place people at the heart of our purpose as an enabler of the internet. Our organization encourages responsibility, autonomy, commitment and thought leadership from our collaborators. Our premises are open spaces, conducive to exchange and interaction between individuals.
We believe it is our responsibility to be a positive force in society and to collectively design new systems for a better future. We want to increase access to the digital and technology industry. As our business scales, the customers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy. To better understand our customers and partners, we need a workforce that’s as diverse as they are.
Our Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) strategy is a strategic asset for nurturing our future business growth, highly visible to our customers and partners. Scaleway has committed to take a proactive approach to develop the rich skills and competencies of all our workforce and to open up professional opportunities in creative and flexible ways, so that we can truly enjoy the rewards of working in a highly diverse, inclusive and global team, no matter the gender, religious beliefs or ethnicity.
Join a community of more than 300 passionate people and become part of a growing company rooted in the world of tomorrow.
- Publishing Job Offers on different job-boards
- Sourcing and screening profiles
- Carrying-out initial phone screens
- Organising and following up on interviews
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience
- You are studying a Human Resources or recruitment course
- You have an excellent level in written and spoken English
- You love to interact with people – you will be spending a lot of time exchanging with candidates, managers and colleagues
- You ideally have a first experience in recruitment
- You are a people-person and like working in a team
- You are curious, proactive and structured
The Recruitment Process
- Initial phone call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Home Assignment
- Interview with Head of Talent Team
- Interview with a potential Hiring Manager
Do you recognize yourself by reading these lines and want to join a young, innovative, growing company?
Do you want to develop your technical expertise through a rewarding customer experience in the cloud sector?
What are you waiting for? Join us! :)
Éléments nécessaires pour postuler
Pour valider votre candidature, nous vous demandons de fournir les éléments suivants, vous devrez télécharger les pièces demandées et passer le(s) test(s) directement lors de votre inscription.
Toute candidature incomplète ne sera pas traitée par nos services.
- Curriculum Vitæ